Sunday, November 28, 2010

Just like a beatnik love affair

This is the latest title of my mixed cd. Track listing:
1. New order - the beach '88 mix
2. Real life - send me an angel 12"
3. Dead or alive - you spin me round 12"
4. The smiths - this charming man (remix)
5. Wire train - chamber of hellos
6. Joy division - love will tear us apart
7. Cactus world news - years later
8. Figures on a beach - no stars
9. Echo & the bunnymen - seven seas (peel session)
10. Care - flaming sword
11. Pale fountains - you'll start a war
12. The lotus eaters - set me apart
13. Lords of the new church - dance with me
14. The beloved - a kiss goodbye
15. New order - ceremony
16. Seona dancing - more to lose
17. The bolshoi - sunday morning
18. Duran duran - save a prayer
19. Tears for fears - mad world 12"
20. Book of love - book of love
21. The room - new dreams for old 12"
22. Real life - catch me I'm falling
23. March violets - the deep 12"
24. The cure - just like heaven
25. Gang of four - damaged goods (live)

Total runtime: 79mins. 57sec.

Its a non-stop new wave party cd. My tribute to NU 107 and Club Retro.
Once a waver, always a new waver.

Happy holidays to all.

No comments: